Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Best From Ann M. Martin



I have decided to bring to you as often as I choose some books that I have read in the past. Since I have read a lot, I thought it would best to go by author because so many of the books have similar or the same authors. And Ann M. Martin is one of my favorite authors of all times!! They are in no particular order, except I put Corner of the Universe on the top because it is my favorite!! And I want to encourage you to read at least one of these and tell me what you think. Because I think you will enjoy any one of these. Especially Corner of the universe! So I hope you have fun reading these posts. I have done my best to bring to you the best. Because these truly are some of the best books you will EVER read.

~BOOK- TASTIC~

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Awesome work. Ann Martin would be honored.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home