Sunday, April 02, 2006

Snail Mail no More


Summing up The Best From Ann. M. Martin I bring you Snail Mail no More. Snail Mail no More is the sequel to P.S. Longer Letter Later. This book is written by Ann. M. Martin and Paula Danzigger and is 307 pages. This book continues the adventures of Elizabeth and Tara*Starr. Except this time it is through E-Mails, instead of hand-written letters! And now they don't have to wait as long to hear from each other. This may be the key way to keep the friendship going, since they are so far apart thanks to Tara's parents. This book is completely written in email format. This book kept me on my toes until the very last page. Once you start this book you won't be able to stop--just like the first one. I like how the authors give you a good inside to the book. If you are able to see that and picture them, that means the author is doing a good job and this is a very good example of that!

I really LOVE this book as I do with the first one of this series. I do not know of any more to this very tiny series, I think it is just these two--but I could be wrong and if you know of any more tell me. I think any girl of any age would love this book!! It is perfect for those who have had friends move away because you can relate with having the distance between you, and it is hard. But this book and the first one are more than worth your time!! I hope that you will be inspired to read any of these through my Best of Ann. M. Martin series. She has written many MANY good books. (However, I hated the Babysitters' Club books) I hope that you will at least read one of these, especially Corner of the Universe I think you would love any of these. Happy Reading!!

~BOOK-TASTIC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home