Saturday, April 01, 2006

Confessions of a Teen Nanny #2 Rich Girls


This book is Confessions of a Teen Nanny Volume #2 Rich Girls by Victoria Ashton. It is 208 pages and took me about a day to read.
It is about 2 best friends that also are Nannies for the "Rich and Famous." Liz is a Nanny for Heather and David--kids of a very well known psychologist; and Adrienne is a Nanny for Emma Warner. Emma Warner is Cameron Warner's little sister--which is trouble for Adrienne and Liz. But the pay is great for both the Nannies so they learn to deal with it for the most part. Liz and Adrienne have their work cut out for them this time. With clients that won't take no for an answer they sure are in for it. Between baby-sitting, running errands for the family, watching the kids over Christmas break in Aspen, planning a Debutante Tea party, AND trying to break Cameron up with Brian ( Adrienne's ex-boy friend), can they still find time to keep their sanity AND their jobs? Well I guess you will have to read it and find out.

I would recommend this book. I really enjoyed it and it is very easy to read. I think this book is leaning more towards the Teen Girl side. Heavy on the Girl part. I don't think any type of boy would read this book. I really like this book. It was a very good sequel to Confessions of a Teen Nanny. (Wow, a big shocker there) And I am really looking forward to another sequel coming in the next year or so (OK call me crazy, but it is really good) Called Confessions of a Teen Nanny Juicy Secrets. I advise anybody who likes teen girl books to anybody who has read the first Nanny Book to go and pick this one up. It is a good read.

~BOOK TASTIC~

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Sounds really great, I'll be sure to read it! Now you've got two books on me. So the first day at Kearns was kinda like the first day of seventh grade... I couldn't find anything and just generally felt pretty stupid. But the customers were very nice: no guns required.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home