Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Meanest Doll in the World


The Meanest Doll in the World is written by the fabulous Ann M. Martin and Laura Godwin, and is 260 pages. This book is the sequel to Doll People. This book is about more adventures from Annabelle and Tiffany Funcraft. But this time they somehow end up in Kate's backpack and follow her to school. But instead of waiting to go home with Kate they want to get out and walk. When they have had enough exploring, they decide to go back to the backpack. But they accidentally got into the WRONG backpack. They are in for the adventure of a lifetime! When they climb out of the backpack, they meet the meanest doll they have ever met in their whole entire lifetimes! Mean Mimi. Mimi has a plan that would make her Queen of all the dolls. And is not about to let Annabelle and Tiffany get in her way.

This book is a pretty good sequel, but I have to say that I liked Doll People better. But that is the way it goes most of the time. This is the perfect book for all ages, and I mean ALL ages. If you have a younger girl at home this would be the perfect book to read before bed, and I am sure they would love it! I am 15, and I love it! It is a little too young for me, but books don't care how old you are, as long as you read them! This book has fairly big print and has many illustrations. I think you would enjoy this book if you read it. And your kids would too. So grab it and go read it to them!

~BOOK-TASTIC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home