Monday, April 03, 2006

Click Here: To Find Out How I Survived Seventh Grade


Click Here: To Find Out How I Survived Seventh Grade is written by Denise Vega and is 211 pages long. I read this book quite a long time ago ( 1 1/2 years ago) But I really Liked it a a lot. So I am going to bring you some "Blasts from the Past" if that will do you well. I have read quite a lot and want to bring you some great reads that I have already read, instead of just barely finishing. So I picked this one to jump start my series of " Oldies but Goodies" ( even though they aren't that old)

This book is about a girl named Erin Swift and her Best Friend Jilly. For the First time ever they are put into different tracks at school. So only that can lead to new friends and different activities with each other. Another reason I chose this book is because Erin has a blog! She writes very personal things in there and she keeps them on a disk. But she joins this club that is running their school on line website and so she accidentally switches the disks, and well lets say a lot of people at her school aren't very happy with her! And if you read this book I can guarantee that you will find yourself laughing out loud, and you will also find the many meaning of Cherry Flavored Tootsie Pops!

I love love loved this book! It is soo funny and it made me laugh so hard. It is just one of those books. This is the kind of book anybody would like I think. And kids will enjoy reading this one- its no chore to read. I picked this one up at a Book-Fair, ao you now its gotta be good! And let me tell you, it keeps you on your toes and wanting to turn the page over and over. And before you know, its done. And you'll wish you weren't. Two thumbs up. So READ IT!!!

~BOOK-TASTIC~

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

This book is one of my favorites too. Thanks for the note, and please let Hannah know that I miss her and am thinking about her. You and I have to plan our coffee date.... an awesome friend gave me a Stargirl gift card that I need to share with you.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home