Monday, August 14, 2006

My Poor Glasses

Alright so I figure you deserve a post, no I haven't finished any books yet, I have been at summer camps and traveling the globe all summer. But I thought you'd like to hear this story.

My family and I were staying at this hotel in Anchorage Alaska. I wanted to take a shower really bad sense we were going to be at the airport the next night. So I went to put my glasses down in the bathroom and the sink wasn't inside, I didn't want to put my glasses on the floor because I didn't want to step on them. The only other place to put them was on the back of the toilet. I wne t to put the cover down and their was no cover, so I got into the shower. I cam out and got dressed and I flushed the toilet. I walked out of the bathroom and I realized I wasn't wearing my glasses. Now if you know me you know I am blind without them. So we looked and looked, I knew I had them in the bathroom, so me and my sister stuck our hands don and tried to see if we could get them. So the next morning we had a maintence guy come in the room because the toilet was now clogged. So he stuck a snake down in their and he pulled out half of my poor glasses broken in half with no lenses.

Now I have NEVER flushed anything down the toilet that didn't belong in their. But man I need my glasses to see! So I am walking around like a blind old bat, and when I get home on Tuesday, we are going to try to get me some contacts and some glasses.

Just in time for school pictures Hawaii.

Now this is the best piece of advice that you will EVER get. Don't flush your glasses down the toilet, the WILL break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home