Thursday, June 22, 2006

I guess I could Wait.........


So basically, I have been waiting and waiting to hear word on the 4th Sisterhood book. One would think sense the books are about the summer- that it would come out during the summer! One would think if you thought like me. Sooo I have been google-ing and Amazon-ning this book for about 5 months. And my friends I have struck Gold...However here is the pull back. It is not being Released for about oh lets say 6 AND A HALF MONTHS!!! I almost fainted dead away when I heard the news. But then Amazon didn't show the cover yet, so I waited another month and my friends I have majorly delivered. Here is another masterpiece of Literature that you cannot miss. Except for you have to wait until stinkin January. But induldge your eyes on this.

The release date is January 9th, 2007. I think they should do one of those big Barnes and Noble Celebrations like they do for Harry Potter... Man I would dig that.
~BOOK TASTIC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home