Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Reading Challenge


Well for all you people who read my blog, I have a challenge for you. And If you wish Spread the word I think this will be pretty fun. Because the summer time days are long and sometimes boring- here is something for you to do. It is a reading challenge. Every week I will make a post and you can either list the names of the books and pages, briefly state Worth reading or not worth reading or just the amount of pages. Just to see who reads the most pages and to discover or rediscover some really fantastic reads. So what do you say... You In? Spread the word, this could be fun.!

~BOOK TASTIC~

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey there Ms. Toad!! You know that I am always up for a challenge, especially when it comes to reading. Count me in!

-Jason

10:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Count me in too! I'll be at Kearns on Thursday afternoon, and all day Friday. I'm looking forward to catching up.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Hey,yo. I'm in, yo. I'll smoke everybody's shorts.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home