Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter With Max


So Happy Easter to all of my Blog Readers! Easter is a very Special time of year. Speaking of Special here are two books that you should definitely read. And most most definitely read them to your kids. These two books are You Are Special and If I only had a Green Nose, by Max Lucado. Now I know Max Lucado has written a ton of books, but these are two of my favorite pictures books. I thought I would take a tiny break from teen lit and bring you two great books for the Easter season, or in that case any type of season.
~BOOK TASTIC~

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Hey you. Hope you had an awesome holiday! I took some time off to hang out with Maggie... sorry a missed a possible visit. I'm at Kearns tomorrow, but then out of town on Thursday and Friday for work stuff. Give me a call at home or work and will arrange a time for you to catch me up on your adventures. Say hello to the family.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

I really like these two books too! It's always good to be balanced in your reading!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home